Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I've been gone for a while!

So, I just logged into my blog and realized I have not posted since March of 2012!  Wow, many things have happened since that time.  My temp job ended in PPS at Auburn U.  I began a temp position in Engineering which has since become permanent and surprisingly enough was right where I was meant to end up!!  During my job search I suffered through a lot of interviews and then rejections.  I would only allow myself to be upset for one day after a rejection and then I pulled up my big girl panties and moved on!  I knew wallowing in self pity was not going to get me any where, but I knew I needed a brief moment to feel the pain.  What I realized was, when the time was right, I was going to end up in the right place.  I now have a job I enjoy (though I don't want to do it forever), a direction I want to go and most importantly I work with the most amazing people.  I am currently working on taking the GRE in August or early September and begin grad school at Auburn in January.  I will be working towards a Master's in Higher Education Administration with the goal to work in Student Services/Academic Advising.  I will catch you up on more later, (and no, not in another year).  Until next time......

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment