Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So I'm new to this blog thing!

Ok, so here I go or here I come!  I have decided to join the world of bloggers.  I feel I have lots to say and that the world will be better once I have said it!  Yeah, so that is a joke, I don't think quite so highly of myself.  I do, however, have stories to tell and thoughts to share and what better place to do it.  You can expect to read funny tales about my family (some living, some not), my personal thoughts on what is going on in the world around us, my thoughts on faith and politics and really whatever I feel like writing about.  After all, this is my blog!  Please remember on some topics (politics and faith) it is not my intention to offend or tell anyone they are wrong...just offer my take on it.  We are a diverse world with a diverse story and this is just my little corner of it.    With all this said, here we go!  I hope to have my first "real" post up this evening.  A preview for you, it will be entitled "A National Championship Sent from Heaven"  See ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to many posts to come. "A National Championship Sent from Heaven"? - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete